Sunday, July 29, 2012

Olympics Rock

I have really enjoyed watching the Olympics this weekend and look forward to turning it on after in-service this week! Last night, Eric and I were watching the men's gymnastics. Let me just say, that my sister and I have been obsessed with gymnastics (women's mostly) since we were little girls. I think in part because we wished we could be that good! Anyways, the men last night were so fun to watch. It was intense what those guys have to do. 
Eric and I would both cringe when one of US guys would do a release on the high bar. I was scared for them so I can't even imagine how their nerves were. 
Kind of wish I could see some events live. That would be amazing!

Are you enjoying the Olympics as much as us?


5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm loving the Olympics! Womens' gymnastics are my fave, too!

Erin
First with Franklin

Paula said...

I wish I was getting to enjoy them. Channel 5 won't pick up at all : (

Ms. D said...

I am a gymnastic fanatic! Happy Olympics!

Ashley said...

Would you end our friendship if I told you I haven't watched one single Olympic event yet?

A Teacher Without a Class said...

I love the Olympics so much--that every other year I think I am going to get cable just to watch the Olympics. Maybe in 2014. As for now, I try to watch highlights on my computer.