Wednesday, August 1, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

I'm Loving my new school so far. Learning a new environment, people, and just how things are run is hard but I am adjusting very well!


I'm Loving sweet Kaylee's expression when I come home through the back door since I live THAT close to work now. I can tell she is so excited to see her mama :)


I'm Loving that Kaylee is loving her new babysitter. Two successful days down, lots to go! Babysitter #2 comes tomorrow :)


Of course, I'm Loving the Olympics as I said the other day. So fun to watch, but it is making me go to bed later which is bad now that work as begun.


I'm Loving that today is my 27th birthday and my fabulous new grade level and I celebrated with delicious cupcakes, plus I'm heading out for sushi in a little bit with Mary Beth, family swim and dinner party Saturday, and breakfast with the in-laws Sunday!


Share your Loves on this fabulous first day of August!

No comments: