Friday, July 20, 2012

Friday's Letters



Dear Kaylee,
You are finally get more teeth, yes I said teeth! Your second bottom tooth is coming in and one of your top teeth. Keep em coming girl. I am sure your lone tooth wanted some company it sure has been working hard :)



Dear Portable,
Please help assist me and tell me where everything should go. I knew exactly where to put everything in my old room, but you my friend have me stumped.



Dear Hot Dry Weather,
Why must you have returned? Good thing Kaylee and I are headed to the pool today. It will be much needed!


Dear Monte Crisco Sandwich,
You were ever so delicious yesterday. Hope I didn't gain five pounds eating you. 


Dear Summer Break,
I have enjoyed you so much. So sad this will be my last week of freedom! Being a stay at home mom has been fun! 


3 comments:

Unknown said...

aw teething baby!!

come say hi at nichollvincent.blogspot.com

have a great Friday!

Karen said...

Found you through the Friday Letters link up. Teething is tough. I hope they come in fast. Have a great weekend!

Blogger said...

Discover how THOUSAND of people like YOU are working for a LIVING from home and are fulfilling their dreams TODAY.
SUBSCRIBE NOW