Monday, July 16, 2012

Monday Made It # 2 For Me!



This week I made my "Charm Tree" inspired by the variety of "Dum Dum Trees" or "Treat Trees" I have seen around blogs and on Pinterest. This was a super easy craft that I put together in like 15 minutes. My tree still needs more suckers to fill it up, but I didn't want to head out to the store to get them. I thought of the idea to call it a "Charm Tree" b/c Blow Pops are made by Charms and I will utilize the tree when students "Charm" me. When someone does something out of the ordinary or has a magnificent answer, they will get to pick a treat from the "Charm Tree." Hope it will be a hit!

Bucket- .63 Kroger, Styrofoam ball- Hobby Lobby $2.63, Suckers- $2.00 Dollar Tree, Letters and Ribbon-Had already at the house


I am still working on my Pass Pad, it will be next week's project to show!

2 comments:

Tara said...

Love your tree! So fun:) Thanks for sharing and linking up:)

4th Grade Frolics

Miss R said...

We have the same chevron background! Don't you love it!! :)

Leslie
Miss R's Room