Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday's Letters

Dear Kaylee,
Happy 13 months (and two days) baby girl! You are turning more and more into a toddler each day. You are so curious about the world around you!
Dear Rain,
Thank you so much for coming for the past 4 days straight, but not sticking around all day. It is cooler out now!


Dear Jogging Stroller and Cooler Weather,
Thanks for the motivation to start running again. Kaylee and I (well me and her chilling) have finished the first two days of C25K. Loving it so far.


Both of us after the first run Wednesday
Dear Common Core Standards,
Thanks for all the training the past three days. I have learned lots and I am ready to see what this brings for my students!

Dear Starbucks,
I am coming to get a frappuccino today. Be ready!


Who are you writing to this week?

2 comments:

Paula said...

Congrats on starting C25K! Now you can run a 5k with Emily and me at the end of the summer/first of fall!

Ashley said...

Yes! Thank you rain. We're in NC and that was seriously needed.