Wednesday, July 4, 2012

What I'm Loving & Pinning Wednesday!

I'm Loving that it is the 4th of July and that we get to swim, eat burgers, potato salad, watermelon, and watch fireworks. Hope Kaylee likes the fireworks. Last year she slept through most of the day and the fireworks!
Sweet girl on her 1st 4th last year!

I'm Loving that we got Kaylee a new convertible car seat, no more infant seat although she isn't heavy enough to turn around yet, hence the convertible part :) Gotta install that this week!

I'm Loving that I got 5 new followers in the past week. Yay, thanks guys!

I'm Loving that my friend Mary Beth and I are crafting school projects tomorrow that I found via Pinterest. 

Hopefully, we will end up with something similar to this for our conduct. It is based off of the "Ready to Learn" charts used: 
http://mspowers1.blogspot.com/p/pictures.html
Love this idea to hang my rules next to it!
And something similar to this for my new "Treasure Box" :)
http://pinterest.com/pin/80220437082151717/
Come on, link up with Jamie or Laura or both to share what you are loving and pinning on this Independence Day!

2 comments:

Jenn @ Party of One said...

Another new follower!! :) I'm loving all of your classroom craft pins- adorable :)

Unknown said...

oh, your baby was really cute! (I'm sure she still is too ;)

hope you had a great 4th!