Monday, July 9, 2012

Monday Made It!

I am linking up for Monday Made It for the first time! I am not a super crafty person, but my friend Mary Beth and I spent the whole day Thursday gathering supplies and creating our versions of "The Clip Chart."


Here was my inspiration from Pinterest:
http://pinterest.com/source/mspowers1.blogspot.com/
Here is my version:
Oil Pan: Walmart  Border and numbers: Knowledge Tree   Sparkle Letters: Hobby Lobby & Walmart  Ribbon/Card Stock: Hobby Lobby

Everyone will start the day on Ready to Learn. You can move up and down depending on behavior. If you reach and maintain the "Toadally Awesome" level for the day, you get a punch in your punch card. When your punch card is full, you get to go to my handy "Pass Pad" and pick a pass of your choice (look for it next week on Made It Monday b/c it is still a thought in process)Still working on a conduct sheet for documentation but I am pretty pumped about it.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it!

Kara
Spedventures

Miss Nelson said...

Love your take on the clip chart. Looks very easy to manage.

Ashley said...

I've been seeing that around on Pinterest. Your version looks incredible!! I would definitely consider you a crafty person!!

Ashley said...

Oh, next time you're in your Blogger account, follow these instructions...

How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your Dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a checkmark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE

and every time you comment on someone's blog they can email you back!!

Unknown said...

That is really neat. I'd never think to use an oil pan. How clever!
Thanks for sharing!
~Andi

Tara said...

Oh I love this version of a clip chart!!! You are too crafty! It is too cute:) I am so glad you linked up today and hope that this is now just your first and only link up:) Come back next week:)))

4th Grade Frolics

Jessica said...

Love your version! I am a fan of sparkly things and your letters are soo cute!!

A Teacher Without a Class said...

Love your version!

I would love to have you come and visit my blog!

www.ateacherwithoutaclass.com

Amanda Madden said...

Just found you through the linky. I also revamped my clip chart using an oil pan and my monster theme this year! Love that idea!


Amanda
Teaching Maddeness
Come join my linky party!

Unknown said...

Love this! I have added to my list of things I want to make before my summer is over....

Have a great week!

Krista
stellar-students

Jill said...

This is fabulous, what a great idea, so colorful.
Thanks for sharing.
Jill
Bubbalulu.blogspot.com

Paula said...

Very impressed with your craftiness!