Wednesday, July 18, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

I'm loving that I got the transfer that I wanted and I get to keep teaching 3rd grade. Yay for being BEYOND close to home and yay for venturing into a new school environment! Changes are a coming and coming fast :)


I'm loving that Kaylee is loving her new carseat. She has already fallen asleep in it many times :)
I'm loving that Kaylee insisted on wearing these pj pants that are too long for her (yes she really insisted, she screamed when her daddy took off the pants b/c we thought they were too long then sat so nice and still for him to put them back on) A girl knows what she wants!
First "rolled" pair of pants
I'm loving Kaylee's 13 month book. She gets a free book each month from a Dolly Parton program. Her library just keeps growing!

 I'm loving all the fun times we have had at the park this summer! Spent the other night walking the neighborhood with my sister. Kaylee had fun with her Aunt PP!

What are you loving this week?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm loving that you got your transfer but will miss you at BES! My transfer last year was the best answered prayer so I know exactly why you are happy. Good luck and have a great year..it's coming quickly.

Laura