Friday, July 6, 2012

Friday's Letters


Dear Kaylee, 
Sorry for going into your room at 4:45 earlier this week just to check on you and ending up waking you up. However, your blanket was over your head. So, glad my mother intuition kicked in. 

Dear Universe, 
Please make it rain soon so it isn't so freaking hot every day. However, no rain tomorrow b/c we are heading to the lake!

Dear Jogging Stroller, 
Please help me get back going with my running. We are going on week two of no running!

Dear Eric,
Thank you for being OCD about cleaning. I love that you vacuumed and used fantastic on the floor after Mary Beth and I finished crafting. It is what makes you, you.

Dear JoJo,
Please stop looking so sad b/c it is too hot to play outside. I do still take you for a walk each day.

Dear Me,
I am so proud that you are consistently blogging. Keep it up!

Link up and share your letters!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Happy Friday! I enjoyed reading your "Friday letter" I am glad that I am not the only one that gets proud of themselves when it comes to keeping up with their blog.

Laura

Ashley said...

Good for you for keeping up with blogging....I find it's a great outlet for me!!

I had the SAME experience with Walker a few weeks ago. I had a feeling he had the blanket over his head and sure enough he did. He didn't sleep with a blanket for a week after that...I was too paranoid!