Thursday, July 5, 2012

4th Fun!

We had a blast on the 4th! 

In preparation for my sister's pool party cookout, we made watermelon stars using a cookie cutter. So cute and easy!

The water felt GREAT! It has been so hot lately with our lack of rain that the pool was just what we needed!
She LOVED shooting the basketball-such a tomboy!
My adorable buddies :)
At the party, we had tasty burgers cooked by my brother in-law, potato salad made by my mama, and my watermelon. My favorite part though-DESSERT! Homemade peach ice cream, patriotic strawberries, and a chocolate peanut butter banana pie :) Yes, I was super full. 
yum

Little tired after swimming and dinner, so we had a pre-firework nap after a stroll around the block :)
My summer sweetie!
We headed out to watch the town fireworks after all the delicious food. Kaylee and I did pre-firework sparklers. She was very curious as to what they were.
 As far as the fireworks went, Kaylee was interested at first but once the loud booms started she got a little scared.


 It was cute to see just how tight she would hold on to her daddy though :)

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!

No comments: