Thursday, July 7, 2011

Seriously Thursday!


Linking up @ Becky's for Seriously Thursday for the first time!

Seriously.....only 3 weeks until I go back to work. All my free time with my sweet baby girl will be coming to an end soon. I love my job and love the start of a new school year, but this year will just be a little more difficult since I have an adorable newborn baby girl that I have to leave :(

Seriously.....I can't wait to start working out and getting my tummy tightened. This whole having a baby thing wasn't too terrible on my body, I am only about 12 pounds heavier than when I got pregnant, but I would like to tighten my tummy and work on my thighs. Wii Fit+ will be worked into my routine next week as light exercise since I am not "supposed" to work out until my 6 week check-up.

Seriously.....24 is one of the most intense shows. I recently became obsessed with it on Netflix. I am on episode 21 of the first season. It is crazy how much can go on in one hour and in one day for that matter. A whole season of a tv show all based around one day? INSANE

What are you serious about this week?

No comments: