Friday, July 22, 2011

Exercise TV

10 Minute Buns & Thighs

Just completed my first workout post-baby using our OnDemand free Exercise TV. I went to the doctor yesterday for my 6 week check-up and I have been cleared so I can start working on flattening my belly and getting my thighs back down! I have a feeling Exercise TV will be my best source for exercise since I can do the programs right here in my living room with Kaylee nearby. She was napping, so I decided now was a good time to start.

I picked this 10 minute buns and thighs b/c my thighs are my main area of concern plus it was only 10 minutes long. I have to start out on the light side! My jeans pre-pregnancy barely make it above my knees b/c my thighs grew so much. I didn't realize while I was pregnant that they grew so much, but they sure did. My other area I need to work on is my stomach. Most of my belly weight fell right off since I have been breastfeeding, but it is a little bit flabby so I want to work on tightening it up. Hope I am not too sore tomorrow b/c I will be doing this same exercise Saturday and Sunday b/c it goes away from the OnDemand on Monday!

Hope I stay determined to exercise. I am not telling myself that I will do it everyday b/c I know once I go to work in a week, that will be too hard. I am going to shoot for everyday this coming week to try to get my body semi-used to moving again then go for three days when work begins. According to the doctor yesterday, I now weigh 144. I was 171 at my last preggo appointment and I was 132 when I got preggo. My goal is to get down to 130. Sounds reasonable right?

No comments: