Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Linky Party-Top 10 About Me!


Link up with Rachel @ Go Fourth! With Mrs. Owens for this fun activity and a freebie for classroom teachers!

Top 10 Things to Know About Me
10. I'm half Italian
9. I married my first love
8. I have five siblings
7. I LOVE desserts and could totally live off of them
6. I have always lived in the same town
5. I love purses
4. I love the young and the elderly
3. I have an adorable 3 year old cairn terrier named JoJo
2. I love every minute of my teaching profession, so glad I chose it
1. I just had my first child, a precious little girl named Kaylee

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Congrats on the new arrival! My "baby" turns two tomorrow! Time flies so fast! Thanks for joining in my linky party! I don't know how you're blogging-I remember being so sleep deprived I couldn't do anything that first month!

Rachel
Go Fourth! With Mrs. Owens

Tonya Thompson said...

Congratulations on the birth of your first child! Cherish every moment. My "baby" is almost 20! yikes! :-)

misst4th.blogspot.com

Tara said...

Your baby girl is precious:) Thanks for the comment!! I am now a follower or your blog:)

4th Grade Frolics