Monday, December 12, 2011

Zoo Lights and Skating

Eric and I headed out Saturday night to our town's Zoo Lights with some family and friends leaving Kaylee at home with her DeDe and Papa. They have Zoo Lights every year, but this was our first time going. It was fun walking the zoo looking at all the cute lights, but it sure was chilly! 


I thought the penguin was cute!
                          


I should off gone to the other side of the tree, you can barely see me :)
                           


Photo with the roosters in honor of our grandmother!



Cute lights from around the world!


After we looked at all the lights we headed in to the tented ice skating rink that they made at our zoo last year. I hadn't gone ice skating since I was probably around 10 and Eric never had. Ice skating sure isn't easy, but it did come back to me as I got going. Eric had a more difficult time. We were out on the ice together at one point and he lost his balance and pulled me down! Ice is cold on your tush!


The skates!

Waiting for the ice to get cleaned. Got a quick shot of the rink!

We had such a fun time getting out on the town ( We don't get out much). Put me even more in the Christmas spirit. Ready to get this last week of school finished so I can get out and about shopping for all the presents I need to get.

                           

Have a good week everyone!
                                                 

No comments: