Sunday, December 4, 2011

Head Cold

I've been down and out for the majority of the day today bc of a head cold. Woke up Saturday feeling it coming on after all I did have 4 kiddos out Friday. Had a lazy day at home after a semi-fun day yesterday getting Kaylees Christmas pics made.

The place was overbooked and we didnt get seen till 2 and we had a 1 appointment. It was madness in there but we got a sweet pic of our little girl.
After we went to The CrepeMaker bc I had a buy o e get one coupon. It was very tasty, highly recommend it if I have one in your area!

My sweet hubby even went to the grocery for us today since it was a jammies only day for me. Here's to hoping to a better day tomorrow since I have 19 little ones to teach and keep in line :)

1 comment:

Paula said...

Hope you are feeling better! You'll have to share some more details on this crepe place!