Monday, December 19, 2011

Family Christmas Party

Saturday night we had our annual family Christmas party where my family and Eric's family comes over to our house. We always cook a ham, make Eric's famous taco soup, and provide some desserts while everyone else brings a dish. We had some yummy sides this year! My mom made an amazing shrimp dip and my sister made a chocolate chip cookie dough dip that was incredible. Everyone had a good time passing Kaylee bug around. She was definitely the hit of the party in her adorable party dress.


Pre-party pic!

Worn out from all the fun, she needed a bottle and power nap to perk her back up!

Our little family
My Christmas break as a teacher has officially begun so Kaylee and I are off to finally get some shopping done! Hope everyone has a great start to the week.

No comments: