Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 in review

2010 was a great year! Eric and I began the year with an obession with the new Super Mario Bros for Wii. We played that thing nonstop almost until we beat it. On the second day of the year my big sister got engaged which gave everyone something to look forward to later on in the year.

I began this blog in April setting a goal to post once a week. Seems like a reached that goal except for in the months of September and October. Pretty impressive since I never had anything too exciting to talk about :) Eric and I hit two years of marriage at the end of April! Yay! In May, my third graders won the tug-a-war competition at Field Day which was the most awesome accomplishment for them ending my 2nd year of teaching!

At the beginning of the summer, it was time for Paula and JP's pharmacy school graduation festivities. Fun times, as my sister was the valdictorian! In June and July, I spent a lot of my time at the salon which was not as much fun as the past, but I made some money! Made me even more ready for the school year to begin :)

Beginning of August of course started with my b-day. I turned 25! The day after, work began again showing me how much I just love my job and the people I work with :) I was blessed this year with a pretty cool group of kiddos. Labor Day weekend rolled around pretty fast, and it was time for the Barefoot On The Beach Wedding! The wedding was very pretty and everyone had a blast on their mini-vacation get-a-way.

October began with me taking a pregnancy test, seeing it was positive, and being in disbelief! Eric and I had only been trying for a little over a month. After the initial shock and excitement wore off, we were able to share the news with our family. Something (someone) very exciting to spend the seconf half of 2011 with :)

Thanksgiving and Christmas rolled around faster than ever. The holidays were busy and fun as usual. Plus, I had an excuse to eat more :) Tonight is New Year's Eve, Eric and I will be spending it at Paula and JP's house playing games and eating snack foods ending 2010!

No comments: