Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Brrrr!

Cold weather has hit Memphis this week! I had to bust out my heavy coat, gloves, and ear muffs for recess, car duty, and of course JoJo's walks. I am not a big fan of cold weather, but I am excited about the holiday season kicking into full gear :)

Today has been a day for of sneezes for me. I can just feel a cold coming on :( Colds always start with sneezes for me. My throat also feels a little scratchy. It was only a matter of time before this group of 3rd graders got me sick :) When we came back from Thanksgiving Break Monday, about 1/4 of my class was coughing and blowing their noses.....guess the baby and I caught it! Hopefully, the cold will not turn out to be too bad of one. Since I am preggo, there are not many medicines that I can take to make me feel better.
On a happy note, I go to the doctor Friday to see my beautiful baby again :) We are even going to attempt to record some of the movements and the heartbeat on a DVD. Yay! I have officially entered my second trimester (13 weeks), which is supposed to be where I feel the best out of the three. I am supposed to gain my energy back and loose any nauseous feelings, and I have to say I am already feeling the boost! my stomach is starting to poke out a little bit more, but it is still not really noticable. The baby is about the size of a peach and he or she can hear things going on around me now. Too cool! Better start reading to him/her soon so that my baby comes out smart :)

2 comments:

Paula said...

nice new background! I updated mine too!

Katie said...

thanks, your is cute too! christmas time rocks :)