Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas Break!

Woke up to my first day of Christmas Break with a little bit of snow on the ground! That was a surprise! JoJo can't seem to stop staring out the window. He is a curious little fellow. Definitely enjoyed sleeping in this morning. I slept till about 9:30 which is actually pretty late for me. I am usually up in the 8:00 hour on the weekend. My body was exhausted from the last week of school excitement!

For the third year in a row, my Christmas break has begun with Emily coming over to spend the night to help me with the family Christmas party that Eric and I will host tonight. It is fun having my sis over to hang with! We hit up Starbucks on the ride to my house. My first visit to Starbucks since becoming pregnant. The boy working there probably thought I was a little bit crazy. I asked for a Peppermint Mocha Frap, Grande, Low Fat, Decaf, w/whip cream and cinnamon sprinkles on top.

It was my first peppermint drink from Starbucks, and it was pretty good! Can't wait to go back over the holidays and try what Em got. She got a Caramel Brulée Grande Frap (with no crazy changes like me). I got to try a small sip and it was very yummy! Like a creamy caramel :)

My next post will be a recap of the Christmas Party! Happy Saturday!


No comments: