Saturday, December 4, 2010

Sick Saturday Blues

I barely have a voice b/c of the combination of my cold and my job requiring me to speak all day long. On top of that, my poor Eric got food poisoning and can barely get out of the bed. He ate some food at work last night that a co-worker had given him. Apparently, it had sat out all day causing some kind of bacteria to get on it that was not good for the human body b/c at 3:00 last night it hit him. Poor thing :( Needless to say, our Saturday has been even more lazy than normal.

On a happy note, I went to the doctor yesterday and got to see our sweet baby. In the ultrasound pic, it looks like the baby is sucking on his/her thumb. Everything is developing as normal and the baby is just looking too cute. The ultrasound tech asked if I wanted her to take a guess at what the baby might be so I said sure. She explained to me that the way everything was developing, it looked like a baby girl but not to start buying things yet. Now with the ultrasound tech saying so and the Chinese calendar saying so, we just have to wait and see if they are right :)

No comments: