Friday, August 31, 2012

Friday High Fives

High Fives go out to:

1) My sister for graciously watching Kaylee Monday night while I had parent night. I was out about 30 minutes longer than intended but she was okay with it. Plus, she is going to watch Kaylee again for me in a couple of weeks. So thankful that I have a kind sister and Kaylee has a kind aunt :)

2) Velvetta for creating a yummy cheesy skillet meal. We tried the Nacho Supreme meal this week. It was good, so good the hubby wanted more and ate the leftovers the next day. We are excited to try some of the other skillet meals that they have.

3) Mine and Kaylee's sweet visit with her grandneighborlady (my former classroom teacher neighbor). Kaylee's grandneighborlady has been suffering from pancreatic cancer for little over a year. We were way overdue for a visit, and we really enjoyed each other's company. Hope we get another one soon!

4) Our yummy Domino pizza from last night. It took forever long for my order to get ready, but I understood since the weather was yucky and it was Dominos Pizza Night for many schools. Their veggie pizza is delicious, I highly recommend it!

5) The three day weekend ahead! Lots of hard labor goes into the first few weeks of school as a teacher. After 4 weeks, an extra day off will feel wonderful plus I get to hang out with this cool chick :)


Link Up and Share Your High Fives for Friday!