Friday, August 24, 2012

Dear Friday

Dear Blogger,
Sorry for slacking off lately. My three main jobs of being a mommy, wife, and teacher have taken all of my time and more. I will try to be better!

Dear Friday,
Thank you for existing. You are my favorite day.

Dear Kaylee,
I hope those teeth of yours don't hurt too much anymore. You haven't been sleeping so well this week, just pop them out already and sleep in tomorrow morning please :) By the way, I'm LOVIN your ponytail girl!
Dear Bunheads,
I have found that I really like you and all your abcfamily glory. The fact that it is Gilmore Girl created, finding random GG characters in each episode is a highlight of mine.

Dear Sunday buffet plans,
Please don't let me eat too much goodness. I do not need to gain 5 pounds in one setting. Although the fried catfish, fried okra, and variety of desserts will be divine in the moment :)

Dear self,
How the heck have you managed to make it to the end of week 6 on the C25K app? Very proud of ya!

7 comments:

Julie Marie said...

im with you on the slacking. ive been ultra slacker lately. although my slacking is on purpose.. haha..

Unknown said...

Ohh what is Bunheads? I haven't been watching any tv lately. I need to get caught up.

Unknown said...

Love her ponytail! Saying hello from the link up!

4321Teach said...

I have been trying to watch Bunheads too! It is fun to see GG characters in the show. Gypsy, Mitchum Huntsberger, and Kirk! The background music is the same person as GG too.

EmilyK
PS Friday rocks!

Gina said...

What a cutie! Haha LOVE the Dear Sunday buffet plans. New follower :)

Mycharmingcolors said...

I also just found bun heads!!! I really love the show :-) I wish they had the Gilmore Girls on Hulu or Netflix.

Also love the name Kaylee, thats my little sisters name and I LOVE her ponytail.

Mrs. Confident said...

Proud of you on the C25K app! It's worth it! I promise!! =)