Wednesday, February 2, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

I've linked up for the first time through This Kind of Love for What I'm Loving Wednesday! I attempted last week, but just couldn't figure the whole linking thing out. Here goes:



I'm Loving the super sweet wedding of Brooke and Julian on One Tree Hill. By far the best wedding on the show in my opinion. Nothing tragic happened like a typical OTH wedding, just pure happiness. Little Jamie gave the cutest best man speech ever!



I'm Loving Simply Orange Juice with added Calcium, Simply Raspberry Lemonade, and as of today my first try of Simply Apply Juice. I am trying to drink more healthy things since I have become pregnant and these are great!




I'm Loving this high chair from Baby Depot @ Burlington Coat Factory. I think it will be perfect for our kitchen and it is very reasonably priced!



2 comments:

Paula said...

Love, love, love simply lemonade!

Katie said...

i tried to link up but i still can't get a link to her page on here!