Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What I'm Pinning Wednesday- Evening edition :)

Thought I would take a moment to link up with my co-worker over at Kinder Kraziness for What I'm Pinning Wednesday! I love taking a few minutes each day to check out what the latest is on Pinterst. Here is what I found this week:
School Pins
Totally want to make this chart or something similar for my kiddos. I think if they know what Fluent means, they might try to be fluent readers!

Too cool, remove a post-it each time a student blurts out!

Cool way to save Box Tops!
Home Pins
Saw this and immediately got an old shower organizer and hung it up in my kitchen for my mail/bills. Not nearly as cute as this but I actually attempted to recreate something that I pinned. It's a start :)
Garlic Knots! Wow, really want to make these, they look soooo yummy!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

So, this is me, just now checking on all of the links from last week =) Thanks for linking up. I love the Box Tops idea!

Laura
Kinder Kraziness

Anonymous said...

What did you use for the Box Tops holder?

Anonymous said...

Yes! I love the box top idea too...what did you use and where did you get it?

kat6483 said...

I would like to know more about the box tops holder too! What is it, where did you get it?!

Anonymous said...

These are the magnetic spice containers. You can find this specific one with the whole in it as shown at the Container Store. Others can be found on Ebay or Etsy,at Ikea, Bed Bath and Beyond, etc.

Anonymous said...

*hole