Friday, February 3, 2012

Random Happenings of the Week

Quotes of the week in my 3rd grade class- 
Student: "Um Mrs. F I see a gray hair." Me: "Yes, I know I have many of them, but you do not have to point them out!"
Me as we play I Have Who Has Synonyms and no one is answering: "Okay, who has a synonym for lazy?"
Student chirps up: "Me! I am a synonym for lazy."


My student teacher made AMAZING synonym and antonym projects with our kiddos. Our hall wall looks ADORABLE! See for yourself :)



Kaylee looks as if she has grown a foot this week (slight exaggeration , but really she has grown). She can even feed herself now!

We went to our town's library this afternoon for their 6 month- 5 year old story time. 
Checking out the neat firetruck reading spot in the children's section while we waited

Kaylee really enjoyed the Treehouse stories! Here is a short clip of her reaction to the puppets :)
I exercised both days this week as I planned. One day was kickboxing and the second we walked/ran outside since it was beautiful! I love getting the exercise in before I head home for the day. It is much easier to workout with friends! Excited to watch my sister in her color guard competition this weekend, plus Logan's for lunch on Sunday before the Super Bowl (Really I just like the commercials). 

Happy Weekend Everyone!








No comments: