Saturday, November 12, 2011

Trip to the Zoo!

Eric and I both had the day off yesterday for Veteran's Day. I appreciate everything that Veteran's have done for us and our country. My school has a Veteran's Day program each year and it is always a special day at our school. I even get emotional seeing all the kiddos with their parents and grandparents that have served or are currently serving. It is such a precious thing. Our music teacher creates a slideshow of pictures and it really shows you how many people give their lives for us to have freedom. Thank you to all Veteran's out there! Since I work for the school system and Eric works for a bank, we get to enjoy the day off together, this year with Kaylee! We decided to head on down to the zoo since it was such a pretty day.
Posing for the peeps

My favorites, the giraffes!

The ostrich kept following us along its fence!

Daddy and Kaylee!

My sweet girl!

Family photo!

Being silly!

Such cuties!
We had such a good time. I love getting to hang out as a family! Hope everyone has a great weekend :) Heading to the lake today!

1 comment:

Julie said...

I am a fan of zoo visits! Evety time I travel I go to the zoo of the place I´m staying in. One that I really liked was The Buenos Aires Zoo. It is spectacularly charming for anyone with an afternoon to spare. Located in the heart of Palermo off the Plaza Italia subway stop, the zoo spans the distance between Avenidas Las Heras and Libertador. Home to over 350 species and known for some of its exotic breeding, the zoo is the perfect place for families, a romantic date or an afternoon alone. When I decided to rent apartments buenos aires , I knew they had to be located near the zoo!
Jules