Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Today was such a good day. Kaylee enjoyed getting to visit with both sides of the family. I don't think she was ever let down :) Being the only grandchild gives her lots of attention. Both meals were wonderful and so was the company. We took some photos to document the day @ my parent's house.
Me and my girl!
My two sisters and our grandpa!
Eating the placemat :)
Laughing @ JoJo being a silly pup!

Being silly with 1 of her 5 uncles!
Such pretty eyelashes!

   
                                                 
                                                                   Our little family!

I think Kaylee enjoyed her first Thanksgiving. Hope everyone had a great day with family! 


1 comment:

Mrs. Confident said...

Love her big ole eyelashes! Enjoy every moment while she's so little because it flies by--I promise!