Sunday, November 20, 2011

"I'm Thankful" Linky Party

What the Teacher Wants is having a Thanksgiving Linky Party. She has a few thankful questions posted. I picked a couple to blog about. Click on the button below to join in yourself!


What am I thankful for in my classroom? I am most thankful for my students. I could not do what I do each day without the vibrant 8 and 9 year olds that I teach. I am also very thankful for my laptop. Sadly, it would be very difficult for me to get through a school day without it. This year, I am also thankful for my first ever student teacher. This semester, she is with us only on Mondays and Tuesdays, but after Christmas we will have her each day. So fun to help mentor someone and lead them into the profession of teaching.

What person am I most thankful for? Kaylee Joy. My 5 month old beautiful healthy daughter is the person I am most thankful for. She is the light of my life. Each and every minute I spend with her is amazing!

What guilty pleasure are you most thankful for? Currently, Starbucks Frappuccinos are my guilty pleasure. Today, I had my first Caramel BruleƩ Frapuccino of the season and it was amazing. Can't wait to get another!

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

Yum to Starbucks!!!!!!! I'm grateful I don't have one on the way to work or I'd be bankrupt!!! HA!
Thank you for linking up!
-Rachelle
whattheteacherwants.blogspot.com