Sunday, November 13, 2011

If...

Saw some other bloggers answering these "If" questions and I thought I would join in on the fun! 

If I could live anywhere in the US...

I would probably pick Florida just to not have to live in cold weather. Not necessarily on the beach, but somewhere with the beach close by that we could easily go for the weekend.


If I were to have more children...

I would be a happy woman. I have absolutely LOVED every minute of being a mom these past 5 months. Kaylee is such a joy to be around and she will be a great big sister to her future little brother or sister when the time comes.


If I could have any talent in the world...

I would love to be able to sing. I do not have a pleasant singing voice, but I love to sing along to music!


If you met me in real life...

You would see how blunt and sarcastic I am, sad but true.



If money were not an object...

I would have been across the US to both the west and east coasts and to Italy by now. Instead, I have not ventured out of the south...



If I could meet one celebrity...

Probably Alexis Bledel from my all time favorite show, Gilmore Girls.



If I could only shop at one store for the rest of my life...

I would probably pick Target. I have become more and more addicted to Target these past few months. Target is my go-to store for things we need and things we want :) 



If I could chose one animal/pet...

I would choose my JoJo of course. JoJo is a wonderful pet. I highly recommend Cairn Terriers to anyone out there looking for a dog. Perfect size, no shedding, and adorable :)


If I could go on a trip right now...

I would go to the beach b/c it is so relaxing. The school year brings about so much stress at times and nothing sounds nicer than relaxing on a towel on a warm beach under the beautiful sun.


                     
If I had to choose between a house cleaner and a personal chef...


Well since Eric is already my house cleaner ( I am lucky I know), I would have to pick a personal chef. I would love to have my own personal Bobby Flay to make dinner for us each night!



Would love to hear your "If" answers!

1 comment:

Paula said...

I would 100% choose a house cleaner!