Thursday, June 9, 2011

Thankful Thursday!

I've linked up for the second or so time :) Proud of myself!

I am thankful for the healthy pregnancy that I have had. Kaylee Joy has given me no complications throughout the past 40 weeks, and I hope that remains true this weekend during her induction :)
I am thankful for the rest I have had to prepare for Kaylee's arrival. Since the school year ended, I have been able to take it easy for the past two weeks!

I am thankful for my sweet and crazy puppy dog! Can't wait to see how our 3 year old JoJo adapts to being a big brother :)


2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Oh my gosh!! I'm so excited for you! A healthy pregnancy is definitely a blessing. I'll be thinking about you this weekend as your little one makes an entrance! Thanks for linking up!

Katie said...

thank you! we are so excited to meet our little girl!