Friday, June 3, 2011

Baking Fun!

Emily and I had a random baking date tonight while we watched the WCWS. Emily has been reading these mystery series books by Joanne Fluke for a few years, and I typically read them after she does. Well, the books are all centered on desserts b/c the main character owns her own cookie shop called The Cookie Jar. The book always has recipes in it that the main character "makes and sells" in her shop. Well, we tested two of the recipes tonight. One was called "Mini Macs" and the other called "Chocolate Euphoria Cookie Bars." Here are some pics:
The Bakers :O)
Actually tasty for a coconut cookie! Emily and I used 3 different types of chocolate chips to give it more of a chocolatey taste. I like them and I don't care much for coconut :)
Chocolate Euphoria Cookie Bars
Very tasty but messy. Didn't turn out like "bars" like it should have. Em loved the crusty buttery chocolate part

Can you find the ingredient stuck to JoJo's fur?




No comments: