Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Me Me Me

Time to learn a little bit about me! I got this idea from Jennifer @ Perfectly Imperfect


I am... Katie, a wife, mother, daughter, sister, and teacher

I want... to get down to my pre-baby weight in the next two months

I have... a beautiful daughter, Kaylee Joy and a crazy sweet dog JoJo

I wish... my sweet grandma could have met baby Kaylee

I hate... thunderstorms and tornado warnings

I fear... roaches!

I hear... time flies when your having fun, starting to realize that as i grow older

I search... Facebook way too often.....

I wonder... what Kaylee will look like and act like as she grows up!

I regret... some sarcastic remarks that I make to others

I love... being a mommy!

I never... thought I would go to graduate school, especially twice! Glad I did but more glad to be finished :)

I ache... because I just had a baby :(

I always... eat breakfast

I usually... go to bed around 10

I am not... fond of cleaning, glad my hubby is!

I dance... never because i feel silly

I sing... all the time in the car and with the jingles on commercials

I sometimes... eat too many sweets

I cry... hardly ever

I am not always... serious, i joke around a lot

I lose...hardly anything, i am pretty good at keeping up with my stuff

I am confused... as to why Kaylee cries sometimes

I need... to get better at cooking dinner

I should... start scrapbooking Kaylee's little life :)

No comments: