Saturday, April 2, 2011

Crazy Beautiful Weather

This week started off rough weather wise. Eric and I headed to the Grizzlies game Sunday night and we were freezing when we left, not to mention the rain that began to fall on us as we walked to the car. The game was great and we had awesome seats thanks to my brother! We were excited to see Shane in the Grizzlies uniform again! Check Kevin out in the background of my pic :)
All week long the mornings were chilly in the 30s and low 40s which meant I had to break out a coat again. Glad I got my pregnancy coat for Christmas b/c my others do not zip anymore :) Recess was chilly and we didn't even go out one day b/c it was only 43, craziness!

Definitely hasn't felt like spring, but today sure was different. It was such a lovely day! Spent the day at Em's softball games. I enjoyed watching her games with my parents. First game wasn't so great, but we pulled out a great win in game #2. Here are a few action shots:





Eric and I put Kaylee's name letters up on the wall in her nursery. Took a little bit to get the letters even, but I think we did a pretty good job. I love getting things accomplished in there, makes it feel more and more real!!