Saturday, April 23, 2011

Baby Shower #2

Here is an update of my baby bump! Growing at a fast rate these days!

Last weekend, my sister Paula hosted my 1st baby shower. Lots of pictures were taken, but not by me. Waiting on pics so I can post about it! Today my friend, Jennifer, hosted a baby shower for me. It was fun to see old friends, catch up, and celebrate baby Kaylee!

Here are a few of the adorable goodies that Kaylee got:

Precious romper newborn outfit given by Dena!

Cute headbands made by Laura!

Adorable hand-painted pictures for Kaylee's wall also made by Laura! She is such a creative and artistic person. Love these gifts!

Very handy shopping cart and high chair cover given to me by my sister Paula. Now Kaylee can go grocery shopping and to restaurants and not worry about other kid's germs! Very cute pattern as well!

Precious monogramed burp towel from my friend Desiree!
Cute jacket with Kaylee's initials on it. Love it!

Kaylee also got some more outfits/onesies, cute bibs, a fun jumper for the doorway, some books to make her smart, a teething ring, a fun bath toy, rubber ducky, hooded bath towel, bottle brush, and a health kit to keep her properly groomed :) I love that I have such wonderful friends to share this experience with! Thanks everyone :)








No comments: