Tuesday, April 12, 2011

JoJo's Surgery

Well, Eric and I broke down and finally had JoJo neutered. Poor thing has not been himself since I dropped him off Friday morning. He doesn't seem to be in too much pain, I think but he is in enough to not have his JoJo personality. He is in enough that I don't like leaving him. He is in enough that he has to wear that stupid cone on his head to keep him from licking/scratching his stitched area. I think the stitches itch more than hurt him. Gotta wait until Monday to get the stitches out. Each day will be an improvement I hope! Can't wait to have my crazy fun doggie back :)

Here are a few pictures of my sad puppy! Hard to get a good picture, but you get the idea. Wearing the cone is no fun!




3 comments:

Paula said...

I want to see a picture of him in his cone!!!

Katie said...

alrighty, i tried to bluetooth one i took from my phone. couldn't get it to work. will take another one with my camera!

Paula said...

haha just now saw the pictures!