Sunday, November 7, 2010

Relaxation!

Nothing like a weekend of relaxation. After last weekend's fun filled adventures, I entered this weekend with no plans :) It started off great, I went to see MegaMind with one of my teacher friends and some 2nd graders. Definitely would recommend MegaMind. It was a great movie with a great story line. Friday evening I fell asleep on the couch around 8:30 or so. No worries, that is typical of me. Teaching is an exhausting profession and by Friday, I am pooped. So from my mid-evening nap and sleeping in Saturday till around 9:15 felt great. I woke up Saturday with more energy than I have had in a while. I needed that energy in order to complete my last ASU assignment for the week. Lately, I have been procrastinating my work until Saturdays b/c I cannot seem to make myself get it done during the school week. The rest of the day Saturday I spent relaxing in front of the tv, walking my dog, went on a quick grocery run, helped Eric with classes, and then made home-made potato soup with Eric. We were very happy with the results of our trial-batch. Plenty of leftovers to enjoy! Getting geared up for this 4 day work week that I have. We are off Thursday for Veteran's day :)

No comments: