Sunday, November 14, 2010

Race for Education!

Today, was the 10th Annual Race for Education, and it was held in Bartlett for the first time! The past 9 years, the race has been held in G-Town. The location this year was great for our school b/c more parents and kids were willing to come. I asked my teacher friend Kathy if she would walk with me (b/c of course i would not run 3 miles) and she said she would. So we met up at Bartlett High to catch the shuttle bus (which ended up being a school bus). We got all signed in and ready to go very quickly. The shirt is definitely the best one out of the three that I have. It is white this year and long sleeved. My previous two were green and blue short sleeve shirts....so it is nice to get something different. The logo is very cute too! We walked the entire 3 miles in 1 hour and 2 minutes. Great fun and great exercise!

No comments: