I am going to be a mommy and I am so excited about it. Perfect teacher baby with a due date of June 8th :) I will be tenured in January, complete my second master's degree May 3rd, and become a mom in June. Wonderful year coming up! Here are some frequently asked preggo questions:
- How far along are you? 11 weeks 1 day
- Have you been sick at all? I have had some nausea, but it has definitely subsided the past week. The main preggo symptom I have had is being extremely tired, but that has also subsided this week. Heading toward the second trimester where my energy level is supposed to increase.
- Are you going to find out if it is a girl or a boy? Most definitely, can't wait to find out!
- Are you going to share the gender and the name? Well of course, once we find out the gender we will let everyone know and once we decide on a name for sure we will share that too!
- Do you know which room will be the nursery? The room right across from ours that my grandmother has called "the baby room" ever since we moved in :)
- Was this planned? Yes it was planned the best we could around my school year. Worked out great!