Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Midweek Randoms

Linking up with Megan for Midweek Randoms!
We celebrated Kaylee turning two with family on Saturday. She LOVED being the birthday girl and was so thankful for all her gifts!

Potty training is about to occur in our house... Wish us luck!

I have attended CCSS Math training for the past two days. Didn't learn too much new stuff from last year, but the new stuff I did learn made my head hurt :( 

Taking my dad to lunch tomorrow for Father's Day- steak here we come!







1 comment:

A Teacher Without a Class said...

Good luck with potty training! That is a really cute cupcake design! Come and link with me: anything you buy, sell, find, love, or make with dollar items. I would love see to see what you share! http://www.ateacherwithoutaclass.com/2013/06/dollar-days-linky-2.html