Friday, May 20, 2011

Swollen Feet


Being preggo has actually been a very enjoyable experience for me. I never got sick or had any crazy side effects or issues. I have absolutely loved feeling little Kaylee move around and seeing the progression of how big she is getting. Now that I have entered week 37 of my pregnancy, the tail end of my pregnancy, I officially feel like a typical preggo woman. I have swollen feet and fingers and I do not like it at all. It is very strange looking at my feet and seeing them so large! My doctor did say that I was luckier than most b/c I didn't swell as early as some do. My feet are way more noticeable than my fingers, but my fingers are swollen enough that my wedding rings don't feet comfortably anymore, having to wear them on a necklace chain. With all the swelling, I have also become super tired again like at the beginning of the pregnancy. Definitely ready for this baby girl to enter the world! This weekend I am looking forward to relaxing on the couch with my feet propped up waiting to see my sweet girl!

No comments: