Monday, May 30, 2011

The couch is my favorite spot!

I love our couch! Being 9 months preggo, it is hard to find comfortable spots to sit/lay down. Well, our couch has been my best friend on the weekends lately and now will continue to be each day until Kaylee Joy decides to make her entrance into the world since I am on summer break! I am soooooo ready to have her! Spending time on the couch means watching lots of tv. Here is what I have been into:

Last weekend, I started watching Glee through our Wii on Netflix. People at work always talk about how funny the show is, but I never took a look at it. Mainly b/c the show airs on Tuesdays at the same time as One Tree Hill and Biggest Loser. My DVR only lets me record two things at once, causing an issue! Anyways, I started watching last weekend and watched 8 episodes in two days. Haha. Then, I watched a few more throughout the week and finally wrapped it up this past weekend. Now, I have to find a way to watch season 2.....hopefully somewhere on the internet will have it!

Last weekend, I also started watching "The Road to the College Softball World Series. First, the teams had to make it through the Regionals to knock it down to 16 teams. Then this weekend, those 16 teams make it to the Super Regionals best two out of three series knocking it down to 8 teams. I watched as many of the games as I could. Some of them were shown on ESPNU which we do not have, but those that were on ESPN and ESPN2 I was able to watch. A lot of the teams that have been making it the past few years didn't make the cut. I am pulling for Alabama or Florida to pull out the win b/c the SEC still hasn't won a championship! The 8 teams that made it to the world series are:
Arizona State- Pac 10
California- Pac 10
Oklahoma- Big 12
Oklahoma State- Big 12
Baylor- Big 12
Missouri- Big-12
Alabama- SEC
Florida-SEC


I got off the couch for a little bit this weekend to make it out to the movies with Eric to see The Hangover Part 2. It was just as funny as the first one. I do not know how they think of the crazy story lines in those movies. Those guys are hilarious!

Last night, Eric and I watched Due Date which I had set up to receive from Netflix. Since our due date with Kaylee is right around the corner, I figured we could relate. Eric wasn't crazy about watching it, but as soon as I put it in I could tell he was going to love it. The movie has Zach Galifianakis in it which is the same crazy guy from The Hangover. Very funny crazy movie.

No comments: