Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Bad Weather= No Fun

Currently, the tornado sirens are going off in our county. The tornado warning is not for our part of the county, but the sirens go off anyway. There is a siren in our backyard, so it is pretty piercing to our ears. Here are a couple of cool weather pictures from our news station websites and facebook:

I admit, pictures of storms are pretty neat, but the storms themselves scare the poo out of me. I am not one to watch the storms roll in, I head straight for the closet. I can only imagine how nervous I will be when I have baby Kaylee to take care of during one of these things. Hope everyone stays safe!


On a happy note, tomorrow is the last day of school for the kiddos and Friday is the last day for teachers! Two months off here I come :)

No comments: