Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Top 2 Tuesday!

Linking up for Top 2 Tuesday! Topic: 2 Random Facts About You


1. I absolutely cannot stand roaches. They freak me out. I will scream for Eric when I see one so that he can kill it. However, if I am at school with students, I will be brave and smash one for so the kids will quit freaking out. I can put on a brave face when I choose, but roaches freak me out more than any other type of bug or animal.

2. I hate down time. I often complain about the amount of work that I have to do between graduate school, preparing for my school kiddos, and the extra committees and groups I get assigned to at work, but when I do not have something to do, I get bored soooooo easily. I don't know if this is a trait you can inherit, but my mom has similar qualities. When my baby girl comes into this world, I am sure I will love the different type of "down time" that I will have to spend with her :)

No comments: