Sunday, October 3, 2010

Fall is in the air!

Fall is in the air! It feels so lovely outside with the cool fall breeze. I had to wear a light jacket on my walk with JoJo today, but by the end I had it wrapped around my waist. I love seeing the leaves start to fall and change colors. Fall is such a pretty time of year! I went to Target this afternoon to buy the best fall candy ever: CANDY CORN!
My excuse was that I needed it for my Open House at school. I really did need it for that though b/c I have a guessing jar where the kiddos guess how much candy corn is inside, and the student that gets the closest wins the candy! I hope I have a good turn out at Open House. It used to be one of my favorite events when I was in elementary school. I just loved showing my parents everything in my room and visiting with my old teachers. Fun times.

No comments: