Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Wednesday Loves!

I'm Loving that Kaylee and I have been REALLY enjoying our summer together. BEST SUMMER YET!

I'm Loving that our town has an AMAZING sno cone joint. So amazing that Kaylee and I have been 4 weeks in a row :)
                             

I'm Loving that Kaylee loved our free local museum trip with my parents. She talked to Eric about the dinosaurs all night!

I'm Loving that my girl is almost fully potty trained, and she is Loving her big girl bed! Two huge milestones for a little girl. So proud of her!
                       
I'm Loving all the swimming we have been doing this summer!


What are you loving this week?

1 comment:

A.L.M. said...


Hi I'm Ana from Blogginup.com.

Blogginup is a bloggers tool that allows users follow content of blogs that you like in the easiest way.

The user can follow your content and with labels marking the post or blogs.

Hundreds of bloggers use Blogginup.com.

 
I invite you to come and add your blog in less than 1 minute and start having your own followers to follow your blog.
  
http://youtu.be/o_j8j7RXl-Y

blogginup.com

English version blogginup.com/en/

Regards!