Friday, September 14, 2012

InstaFriday

My iPhone is my go to camera these days. It has been since the beginning of the summer. It is so easy to snap a picture and post ;) So I have decided to link up for InstaFriday. Here is our past week in pictures:

Ziplining at the park :)
         The cute initial we got at the craft fair!
Kaylee taking a break at the craft fair with her 80s hairstyle
Supporting my mentor and friend with Pancreatic Cancer
Discovering the wrapping paper closet and having to hold as many rolls as possible at the same time.
I am beyond happy it is the weekend. I run my first ever 5K Sunday. I hope I can make it without stopping, C25K better have prepared me! Wish me luck :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your daughter is adorable! :)

I'm running a 5K next weekend and it's my first in many years. I hope it goes well! Good luck with your! :)

Heidi said...

What a cutie she is! :)