Friday, January 13, 2012

PT24/7

At work, one of my fellow teachers has started an after-school workout session four days a week. It started this week and I made it to 2 out of the 4. With Kaylee at her daycare house some days and my parent's other days, my goal is going to be 2 days a week! The workout session is doing PT24/7 with Billy Blanks.
                                 
I LOVED Billy Blanks TaeBo when I was in high school. We used to do it for conditioning for softball. It really is a great way to get in shape. Well, his new stuff is just as good as the old TaeBo tapes we used to play on the VHS in a classroom. My thighs, butt, and arms were sore after the first day so I know it was doing something right! Exercising after school gives me energy to go play with Kaylee for the remainder of the afternoon/evening. Can't wait to get at it again next Tuesday and Thursday. 


Happy 3 Day Weekend to those that have one like me :)

1 comment:

Paula said...

sounds awesome! I miss the taebo days!