Sunday, January 8, 2012

New year, first post!

Guess I have been wrapped up in the excitement of the new year and being back at work, that I haven't sat down to write a blog post. I'll have to admit, since Kaylee is super mobile with her speed-style crawling, there is no blog post being done with her awake! She is sooooo much fun, just so busy all the time. Can't take my eye off of her or no telling what she will be into. I think she is getting more and more fun each day. Hard to believe she will be 7 months this week! Here are some pics we took yesterday just hanging out at the house. 



I wanted to document Kaylee and her ability to pull herself up all by herself already. When I wanted her to pull up on the coffee table, it took hours to get her to do it! Here she goes!

                              



Hope everyone has a great week!

1 comment:

Paula said...

Like the collage of her pulling up! Someone is getting too big!