Sunday, October 2, 2011

Ahh lazy weekends

 

Lazy weekends have come around more often lately in our household. And I LOVE IT. This weekend, I only left the house to run and pick up a to-go order at El Porton and to run by the Schnucks-Kroger to pick up a few things (as I have been calling our newly converted Schnucks into a Kroger the Schnucks-Kroger and will continue to for a while I'm sure). While at Schnucks-Kroger, I was able to snag a few amazing deals on Manager Special. I think since we now have a Kroger literally two blocks from Kroger, the butcher may not need to "butch" as many items. I bought some half price steak and veggie kabobs, half price pork chops, and half price burger patties. Racked up on the meat for the week! As I was aheading to the self-checkout, I spotted more manager special racks. There, I was able to snag an 8 pack of dry erase markers for $2.50, a two-pack of chapstick for 49 cents, and two packs of Twizzlers for 50 cents a pack. I am starting to like this Schnucks-Kroger thing more and more! 

Last night, Eric and I were trying to find a movie to watch on Netflix but decided to try out the tv series Raising Hope instead. All we knew was that the show was about a baby girl and since we have a baby girl we thought we would try it out. This show is freakin hilarious! Maybe it is so funny b/c we have a baby but I don't know I think anyone would laugh at it. There are some crazy things going on in this show. We watched 5 episodes last night and will be watching more soon!

Right now, I am making my yummy banana pudding just because. I think I am going to take some to share with my co-workers tomorrow. Two weeks of work, then we have a whole week of fall break!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments: