Monday, September 26, 2011

Manic Monday!


Mondays roll around too quickly these days! I love my Saturdays and Sundays with my baby girl. I cherish that we get to spend two complete days together each weekend. She is such a joy to be around. We went to a crafts festival this weekend with my mom and sister. I actually bought two yard decorations! I got a pumpkin to put out now and a gingerbread man for Christmas time. Proud of myself for making a purchase and a purchase that only cost $13.00!

Today has kind of been crazy being as I didn't get home till 6:55....Went to teach my kiddos and then went to our district's association meeting fulfilling my association representative duties. Thank goodness they feed us at those meetings. Free Chick-fil-a nuggets and brownies really help me make it through those things :) Barely got to spend time with my sweet girl today. We bonded for a brief moment over a late afternoon feeding, but she was one tired baby! Kaylee has been sleeping since about 7:15, hoping this means a good night's rest for all and not a middle of the night party! 

Tomorrow will be another long day as it is Open House. I will be spending my break and time right after school making sure my room looks semi-nice for my students and their families. Open House was always special to me as a kid so I like to try to make it special (yet simple) for my students.





No comments: